Want to adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open practices.
Authors: Ryan Fix and Matthew Lesniak
Book Contents Navigation
Perspectives on Co-living
1. The present and future of co-living typologies and business models
2. The role of technology in the co-living movement
3. Designing for shared living and community experience
4. The ins-and-outs of shared living communications
5. What does it mean to live in community?
6. How urban planning and public policy impact the development of the co-living sector
Copyright © 2017 by PUREHOUSE LAB. All Rights Reserved.